Reveal your own unique sparkle
When you virtually try-on a selection of rings, pendants and earrings from the Forevermark Millemoi™ collection. To start trying
on the jewellery featuring Forevermark diamonds, you will need a webcam and to watch the video to find out how.
Complete the information below, then start your download. Fields marked with a ‘*’ are mandatory:Discover the Forevermark Millemoi™ Collection at Forevermark.com
Please note: that this technology only currently works on modern high-spec PCs and Macs, but not iPads, netbooks or mobile.
PC: The recommended and minimum specification of PC to run the My Forevermark Fitting software application is:
- Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows Vista
- Intel Core Duo or equivalent processor or at least Intel Pentium 4/Amd Athlon
- Nvidia Geforce 8 equivalent or a good graphic card
- 2 GB RAM
- Standard Webcam
Mac: The recommended and minimum specification of MAC to run the My Forevermark Fitting software application is:
- Intel based Macs running OSX10.5 Leopard and above
- 1 GB RAM
- Please note: that this technology does not currently work on an iPad, Mac-Book Air, netbooks or mobile
Graphics Card: The application is graphics based, and as such will require an independent graphics card to operate.
- Recommended Graphics Card: Nvidia Geforce 8 equivalent or above.
- Minimum: Nvidia Geforce 6, Radeon HD 2400 equivalent or above.
Webcam: You may need to adjust your webcam settings for optimum performance. To do this whilst running the My Forevermark Fitting software application:
- Click on Tools, then Camera settings. This will open up your webcam settings.
- Turn off the auto exposure and white balance settings.
- Select the high resolution and frame rate options; these usually work best for the experience.
If you have any further questions, please contact us directly on: